Our quality and customer service are reflected in our six-step process for our language services:
- A single project manager, usually the lead professional on the job, receives the project and manages all collaboration with the client throughout the project.
- A pre-consultation or exchange is carried out with the client regarding the scope of the project, translation memories and glossaries, and any special considerations, should there be any.
- The project is assigned to a very small team of professionals or a single professional whose expertise and skill set best match the scope of the project. State-of-the-art CAT tools and other professional translation tools are used to complete the work if appropriate.
- In the case of translations, a second professional thoroughly edits the translation, looking at both the source and target text, for accuracy, style, grammar, etc.
- As work is completed, it is monitored using an independent quality control system which rewards translators and editors for excellence.
- The phases of the projects are delivered on or before deadline, and the project manager is available for follow-up for as long afterward as is necessary.